Thursday, July 30, 2009

Under Attack? Where do I go?

Woke up this morning with something bothering me. Not sure what, but felt under attack.

Whether it was a dream I had or what, I'm not sure.

Thankfully Jesus has won the war and I can talk to You, God, about it. (that's prayer, I guess?)

You are always there.

"Don't worry about anything;

instead, pray about everything.

Tell God what you need,

and thank Him for all He has done.

If you do this, you will experience God's peace,

which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand.

His peace will guard your hearts and minds

as you live in Christ Jesus"

Phil 4v6-7

Wow, these verses are for me!!!



Lord I don't need to worry about anything;

I can talk to You about everything.

You know what I am feeling and You have dealt with it.

You have given me peace which is way out there.

Thank you God that Your peace guards my heart and mind as I live in Christ Jesus

In Christ Jesus.

No better place to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment