Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Confessions of a Non-prayer-oholic!!!

How does God talk to us? How do we talk to God?

Prayer!!

That can be a scary thing.

I need to pray!!!

Better do it in the morning, first thing. Oh, shoot, I slept in.

Missed the morning, have a few minutes at break time - got chatting to a friend, lunch should be OK.

Slept in this morning, didn't have time to make lunch this morning (blame that alarm again) so have to go out and buy it. I'll get to prayer after work.

Finished work, it's a beautiful day - had to get out in the sun. It's Cape Breton , you never know we might not see the sun again this year. Still time when I get home.

Have to make supper. and it's the last episode of "The Bachelorette" . (Need to keep in touch with my feminine side.) I'll have time before bed.

I'm dog tired!!!!

I need to pray.

6.00am tomorrow morning sounds good!!!

Sound familiar?

What is prayer? Talking to God who loves us with an unconditional love.

He loves me and I love Him.

My wife loves me and I love her.

I just talk to her.

I just talk to God.

That's prayer???

No comments:

Post a Comment