Saturday, July 25, 2009

Coincidence or God?.................God!!!!

Been praying for the Lord to do His thing in Cape Breton.

Last Monday night someone brought my attention to a verse in the Bible in Habakkuk (if I had another son that would be his name!) 1v5

"The Lord replied, 'Look at the nations and be amazed! Watch and be astounded at what I will do! For I am doing something in your own day, something you will not believe even if someone told you about it.'"

Last night someone else read 2Chronicles 20v12. Praying to God a man called Jehoshaphat (if I had another son after Habakkuk, that would be his name!) he said

"We are powerless against this mighty army that is about to attack us. We do not know what to do, but we are looking to You" the answer in v17, "But you will not even need to fight. Take your positions; then stand still and watch the Lord's victory"

Cool verses!

"I've come across that passage recently". What blew me away was that on April 27th the Lord led me to these two seemingly unconnected passages and I had them written together in my journal.

Coincidence or what? It's a God thing!!

Talk about shivers down the spine!!

We might not always hear God speak verbally, but that doesn't mean He's not speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment