Monday, July 13, 2009

I Could be talking to myself, but that's OK. I guess????

I'm not sure why I've started a blog.
Why would anyone want to read my musings?

Hopefully you won't think I'm big headed.

I'm on a spiritual journey like everyone else. Our journey may be towards God or away from Him, only we know. Our journey is a fluid thing, always moving never static.

Deep down I think everyone wants to talk about where they are at in their journey, but deep down they are scared that no one wants to talk about where they are at in their journey.

We talk about everything under the sun and yet seldom open up about what really matters to us. Hopefully this blog will encourage you to talk about things that matter, things that God is saying to you, even though you are not sure if it is God. God does talk. He talks to us about things that matter to us, even though we often don't know it is Him who is doing the talking.

Matters that lead to freedom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment