Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Messed up and no place to go

"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you.

He is a mighty saviour.

He will rejoice over you with great gladness.

With his love, he will calm all your fears.

He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Zeph 3

"He is a mighty Saviour"

I need to get my life cleaned up a bit before I can go to Jesus

He wouldn't want to have anything to do with me at the moment, would He?

When I'm like this?

When I have these feelings about so and so?

When I have these feelings about myself?

No one else has the thoughts I have?

Especially no christian?

They only think good thoughts

They only think good things about people

They don't do what I do

Don't fool yourself

We're all as messed up as each other

That's why Jesus came

He's not just a Saviour

He's a mighty Saviour

Come to think

All the people He had anything to do with when He was down here were messed up

Maybe knowing I'm messed up is why Jesus wants to hangout with me?

No one else would want to if they knew what I was like

Jesus does!

No comments:

Post a Comment