Thursday, October 29, 2009

Whose doing is it?

I wonder how much of our Christian life is really about our agenda?

We feel it would be good to do this and do that for God

To help Him out, as if He needs our help

Start this because it would be the right thing to do

Or at least that is what we think is the right thing to do

That's what we as Christians should be doing, isn't it?

How often do we wait to see what our Father wants us to do?

How often do we wait?

What is accomplished by all "our" doing?

Instead do we ask "What is God doing?"

Surely His doing makes our doing look worthless

It's way more fun to be involved in His doing

Jesus only did what His Father told Him to do

I wonder what it would be like if I only did what my Father told me to do

Living by revelation

Now that's living

No comments:

Post a Comment